[iOS] FilmStory – Video Editor
Film Story is a video editing app offering a high level of functionality and which can be used easily with only one hand.
This app is very easy to use. Just select multiple photos or videos from your camera roll, verify the results using the preview functionality, and then output the final video. With these easy steps you can create your very own original movies.
Film Story also provides the usual standard functionality, offering the following features which allow you to add in videos, view them, and more.
– Playback photos for as long as you like, by setting the time from 0 to 10 seconds.
– Add in the same photo multiple times.
– Add subtitles.
– Cut out and play only a section of a video.
– Add in the same video multiple times.
– Adjust the playback volume.
– Add subtitles.
– 7 different types of transition effects available.
– Select the duration of the effect from 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 seconds.
– Handy functionality to change all transition effects using one operation.
– Can be placed in any position of your choice, top/bottom/right/left.
– Specify font type, font color, and font style.
– Cute Japanese “kawaii” style fonts also available.
– Add your favorite music from your iPod library.
– Includes 40+ sound tracks to choose from.
– Select and play multiple songs in your desired order.
– Adjust the music playback volume.
– Export videos in 4 different sizes, from low to high resolution.
– Use 12 different types of filter effects.
– You can reapply filter effects any number of times.
– Saved on the camera roll
– Open in (iMovie, Dropbox, ..)
Right, let’s turn your memories into videos!