[Android] RipPix (2$)
Created for the hobbyist but great for professional, this artistic app applies beautiful combinations of texture and tone to photos then brings focus to your subject in the form of a ripped paper effect.
RipPix uses worn and stained photo effects to give your photo a nostalgic quality then gives you the ability to turn any subject into a center detail by simply tracing around on the image. Cut out a bird, flower, person or tree then size, rotate and move it around on the background photo to create a beautiful paper accent piece with soft shadow.
Using a foreground and background photo, this remarkably easy app can add subjects back into photos, create simple collages of friends, blend scenery together, or add focus with cut out objects. From the romantic to the whimsical each piece you create will have a unique and distinctive touch.
• Worn & stained Photo Effect ranging from simple toning to full-blown distressing of the photograph complete with scratches and surface variations resembling an old or imperfect photo
• Rip Effect for a hand-torn look around the edges of a traced photo
• Cut Effect for a scissor-style cut around the edges of a traced photo
• Border Outline to replace cut edges for a bolder look
• Drop shadow with adjustable shadow height and strength
• 55 Worn Textures
• 34 Aged Papers
• 20 One-touch presets that pair up textures and tone for the background and foreground photo
• The ability to replace the foreground photo
• A Rip Tool to add or remove edges to cut photos
• A Move Image Tool to transformed ripped and bordered pieces
• Three Edge Styles that can be changed on-the-fly without affecting the ripped pieces.
I own almost all the Jixipix software for my PC and some on my tablet. I love this software. It’s so well made. It’s rich with the effects and it’s unique looking.
Excellent I’m very happy that I chose to give this a try. At first, I thought the idea of ripping photos looked like a novice attempting to “photoshop” for the first time. LOL! After a few tries, I was able to create fresh and unique images that fit my style. The app itself is very easy to use. The UI is well thought out. The only thing I would like to see added is an option to choose the opacity of the foreground photo. It’s still such a fun and innovative app that’s worth every star given! Thanx!
Youtube Slime Youtube Kids Best Sports Apps Action Mobile Games Battle Games Mobile Best Travel Apps Free Kids Apps Antivirus Apps Download Best Dating Apps Free Android Games Free iOS Games Free Android Games Nhượng Quyền Cà Phê Robot Hút Bụi Neato Robot Hút Bụi Ecovacs Cafe Rang Xay Estilo de Pelo